1. Primary (my kids’ favorite pajamas come from here, made from OEKO-TEX certified cotton)
Primary is having 30-40% off much of their website and they even have some family-style PJs for mom and dad too!
2. Poofy Organics is having 15% off their entire website NOW through the end of the day Cyber Monday. No Code Needed! Just be logged in as a customer to se the sale prices.
An extra tip – take a look at their clearance items – you get 15% off of them as well! There are some great retired nail polishes, lip glosses, soaps and more in there.
Poofy Organics has over 500 organic products, handmade in NJ by the owner and her family. Some of their top sellers are the everything salve, body butter (divine), make-up, children’s remedies, deodorant, hair products and more, including gift bundles that are perfect for the holidays. If you don’t see the sale price, login as a customer here. (discount taken off at checkout)
First-time customer? Create a customer account here and get 5% more off by emailing me your order info at [email protected]
3. Dry Wine Farms: I’ll take a glass of wine 🍷, leave out the sugar, sulfites, and pesticides, please! Get a bottle for a penny with your order.
Here are some things I am not fond of: sugar, glyphosate, arsenic, and hangovers. However, I do love some wine now and then. Thus, I searched for a clean wine void of the things I don’t want to drink.
Take a look at Dry Wine Farms and get an extra bottle for a penny using this link: dryfarmwines.com/raisingnaturalkids
4. Earthley is having a 20% off sale on all of their products using code BLACKFRIDAY2021. (Nov. 26th – 29th)
Handmade in OH by the owner and her staff, Earthley has some unique herbal remedies, such as a great one for teething, a nice lymphatic drainage cream as well as a great armpit detox mask. They also have a ton of great gifts like soaps and lotions.
5. My Green Mattress is offering up to $250 off a mattress right now through November 30th.
Let me know if you make a purchase and also get entered into a raffle for a $50 Amazon gift card. Email [email protected] with your order info to be entered.
Use this link and code RNKHOLIDAYS to get the savings, and then email [email protected] to be entered into the raffle.
6. Tuttle Twins is offering 75% off a bundle of all of their books and audio for kids.
For those who don’t subscribe to the mainstream media and what is taught in social studies, these books are for you.
Tuttle Twins offers books for kids (elementary and teen) that teaches the truth of American Economics and Civics. It’s what you wish your kids would be taught in school.
They also just launched 3 new books for teens, Logical Fallacies, Courageous Heros, and Inspiring Entrepreneurs, all containing information not often covered by the mainstream (you can get these 3 together separate from the bundle).
7. Purium is offering $50 off for first-time customers using code RaisingNaturalKids as well as a ton of buy one, get one type offers. This includes my favorite vitamin C, which is buy 2 get 1 free. Sale has already started.
This is my go-to superfoods company because they are the only ones using non-gmo, organic ingredients using no heat (keeping nutrients intact) while also testing to make sure there are no heavy metals nor glyphosate. My favorites are their vitamin C, the athlete’s products, and Kids MVP and EPI Genius (protein and vitamin-packed) as well as the lemon green spectrum that my kids drink each morning.
In addition, their family pack just launched – deep cell nutrition that comes with the Purium business, if you so choose!
8. Earth Mama Organics is offering 30% off everything NOW through Cyber Monday with code SPECIALDELIVERY30
Earth Mama has some great products for pregnancy, postpartum, and baby, including remedies and salves for nursing, diaper creams and nipple butter.
9. EMF protection through Earthcalm up to 40% off through select products Nov. 30th
I have been using Earthcalm for EMF protection for 14 years. We use their cell-guard on phones and devices along with their whole house protection. They just launched 5 new products that I am very excited about.
Click the One Sale Now tab to see the deals.
10. Pure Play Kids has a low locked shipping rate on all orders.
Jessica, the owner, features only safe toys made in the USA. It was especially a go-to when my kids were early toddlers. Please help support a great family business.
11. MaryRuth Organics is offering 25% off entire orders using code BF25 and/or for first-time purchases, $10 off using code LIQUID10.
MaryRuth Organics offers Vegan and Organic vitamins and supplements for the family. I especially like their liquid zinc for my kids.
12. CBD for Life is offering 50% off through Cyber Monday (discount taken at checkout)
CBD for Life has great quality CBD and rubs that take pain away with the snap of a finger – really, it feels that way!
13. Young Living Essential Oils – 30% off a big selection of their oils
Young Living very rarely has sales, so now is the time to see what the hype is all about. It’s worth it, and that is coming from someone who doesn’t believe that just one company is the best in this business.
14. Nature’s Sunshine is offering 25% off through Nov. 29 with code CYPBER25
A wide variety of vitamins and supplements.
15. PlanetBox is offering 25% off
Offering great stainless steel water bottles and lunch boxes, PlanetBox is our choice for lunch and for activities on the go!
16. Haba typically offers great discounts starting Black Friday
I realize this company is NOT small, but it did start out that way and my children have really loved their toys over the years. They have an awesome wooden marble run (several, actually), cloth dolls, and more. Toys run for ages 0-teens.
If you are looking for games and toys that spark creativity and learning, check these out: Engaging and Creative Games and Toys that Kids and Parents will Love
****We all know Amazon is having some great deals, but did you know that purchasing any item through THIS LINK also benefits Raising Natural Kids at no cost to you? Thank you!****
Please note that many of these links are affiliate links to companies I love and use in my own home. Your purchase through these links not only helps them but helps support the work I do through Raising Natural Kids.
**Raising Natural Kids serves as an affiliate for Amazon and links any products we use in our own homes and with our own families to Amazon when applicable. We are also affiliates with other companies listed as well because we love and trust their products.
Leave a Reply