1. Primary (my kids’ favorite pajamas come from here, made from OEKO-TEX certified cotton)
Primary is having 40% off much of their website and they even have some family-style PJs for mom and dad too!
2. Poofy Organics is having 15% off their entire website from Black Friday through the end of the day Cyber Monday. No Code Needed!
Poofy Organics has over 500 organic products, handmade in NJ by the owner and her family. Some of their top sellers are the everything salve, body butter (divine), make-up, children’s remedies, deodorant, hair products and more, including gift bundles that are perfect for the holidays. If you don’t see the sale price, login as a customer here. (discount taken off at checkout)
3. Dry Wine Farms: I’ll take a glass of wine 🍷, leave out the sugar, sulfites, and pesticides, please! Get a bottle for a penny with your order.
Here are some things I am not fond of: sugar, glyphosate, arsenic, and hangovers. However, I do love some wine now and then. Thus, I searched for a clean wine void of the things I don’t want to drink.
4. Earthly is having a 20% off sale on all of their products using code BFWEEKEND. (Friday-Monday)
Handmade in OH by the owner and her staff, Earthly has some unique herbal remedies, such as a great one for teething, a nice lymphatic drainage cream as well as a great armpit detox mask. They also have a ton of great gifts like soaps and lotions.
5. My Green Mattress is offering up to $250 off a mattress right now through November 30th.
Let me know if you make a purchase and also get entered into a raffle for a $50 Amazon gift card. Email [email protected] with your order info to be entered.
6. Tuttle Twins is offering 75% off a bundle of all of their books and audio for kids.
For those who don’t subscribe to the mainstream media and what is taught in social studies, these books are for you.
Tuttle Twins offers books for kids (elementary and teen) that teaches the truth of American Economics and Civics. It’s what you wish your kids would be taught in school.
They also just launched 3 new books for teens, Logical Fallacies, Courageous Heros, and Inspiring Entrepreneurs, all containing information not often covered by the mainstream (you can get these 3 together separate from the bundle).
7. Purium is offering $50 off for first-time customers using code RaisingNaturalKids as well as a ton of buy one, get one type offers. This includes my favorite vitamin C, which is buy 2 get 1 free. Sale has already started.
This is my go-to superfoods company because they are the only ones using non-gmo, organic ingredients using no heat (keeping nutrients intact) while also testing to make sure there are no heavy metals nor glyphosate. My favorites are their vitamin C, the athlete’s products, and Kids MVP and EPI Genius (protein and vitamin-packed) as well as the lemon green spectrum that my kids drink each morning.
In addition, their family pack just launched – deep cell nutrition that comes with the Purium business, if you so choose!
8. Earth Mama Organics is offering 30% off everything through Cyber Monday.
Earth Mama has some great products for pregnancy, postpartum, and baby, including remedies and salves for nursing, diaper creams and nipple butter.
9. EMF protection through Earthcalm is taking $50 off much of their products from 11/27-12/6
I have been using Earthcalm for EMF protection for 13 years. We use their cell-guard on phones and devices along with their whole house protection. They just launched 5 new products that I am very excited about.
10. Pure Play Kids has a low locked shipping rate on all orders.
Jessica, the owner, features only safe toys made in the USA. It was especially a go-to when my kids were early toddlers. Please help support a great family business.
11. MaryRuth Organics is offering 25% off entire orders using code BF25 and/or for first-time purchases, $10 off using code LIQUID10.
MayRuth Organic offers Vegan and Organic vitamins and supplements for the family. I especially like their liquid zinc for my kids.
12. Peejamas is offering by 2 get 1 free on their pajamas that are specifically designed for potty training.
Peejamas are especially helpful for older kids who are having trouble not wetting the bed at night. They help build confidence and eliminate the need for diapers.
13. PlanetBox is offering 25% off with code HOLIDAY25
Offering great stainless steel water bottles and lunchboxes, PlanetBox is our choice for lunch and for activities on the go!
14. Haba is offering a steep discount over on Amazon
I realize this company is NOT small, but it did start out that way and my children have really loved their toys over the years. They have an awesome wooden marble run (several, actually), cloth dolls, and more. Toys run for ages 0-teens.
15. Little Spoon is offering $75 off 3 shipments of Babyblends and $75 off of 5 shipments of Plates
Little Spoon is fresh, organic baby and toddler food delivered to your door!
16. Rasa (coffee alternative) is offering 4 different deals, starting with a bag for just $9 on Black Friday and on Cyber Monday is offering 15-25% off depending on how much you spend.
I cannot tolerate coffee (some days I wish I could!). It took a while, but I did finally find something without the caffeine that tastes great and has a load of health benefits. Check out Rasa – it can also be added to your coffee if you just want the health benefits.
If you are looking for games and toys that spark creativity and learning, check these out: Engaging and Creative Games and Toys that Kids and Parents will Love
****We all know Amazon is having some great deals, but did you know that purchasing any item through THIS LINK also benefits Raising Natural Kids at no cost to you? Thank you!****
Please note that many of these links are affiliate links to companies I love and use in my own home. Your purchase through these links not only helps them but helps support the work I do through Raising Natural Kids.
**Raising Natural Kids serves as an affiliate for Amazon and links any products we use in our own homes and with our own families to Amazon when applicable. Any monies earned help us to run and maintain this blog.