*This is a guest post written by Becky Hastings. Becky is a wife, mother of 5, and grandmother of 4, whose blog, Journey Boost, has reached nearly 750,000 views. As a volunteer breastfeeding counselor for 23+ years, she has helped hundreds of moms find their own breastfeeding success. As she witnessed increasing numbers of vaccine injured babies she started writing about this reality, trying to help parents navigate the competing voices so they can find true health and well-being for their precious babies. Becky has a perspective that comes through investigating the vaccine debate for over 33 years.
To My Dear Children,
There are many things I would like to share with you about many subjects, but I am going to limit myself in this short blog to the topic of vaccinations. I can’t share everything I’ve learned over my 31 years of research, but I will try to highlight the most important things. This advice might conflict with the mainstream. My wish for you is that you will never fit comfortably into mainstream for anything!
You are an adult now and you have the privilege of making decisions for yourself. You get to weigh up all the evidence and decide what course of action you want to take. You know that I have very strong opinions about things and I haven’t exactly been shy to express some of them to you. But now you have to figure out what you believe for yourself. I want you to discover why I have such strong opinions and hope that my thoughts can give you clarity for what you want to do.
Because… along with the opportunity of deciding you will also carry the responsibility to live with the choices you make.
Firstly, decide on a basis for your exploration.
My personal foundation for every decision I make in my life stems from my relationship with Jesus and my understanding of His instructions. Above all, seek the guidance of Jesus. Paul tells us in Colossians 2 that in Jesus are hidden all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge. If you are feeling unsure, if you are feeling frightened, those aren’t good signs. You can be frightened in either direction. So seek the treasures of wisdom and knowledge that are found in Jesus and take whatever time it takes to do that. Don’t let anyone rush you out of fear.
Secondly, always carefully examine the source of any information and decide if there could be any conflict of interest.
Someone who is deriving their entire living, or a huge part of it, based on the vaccine program, is possibly not going to be as objective as someone who receives no benefit from your choice. Now there are many parents telling you their stories and some of them have written books because they want to share their horrific journey of death, disability, or long term illness. They may sell their books and they may derive some money (i.e. Markus Heinze and many others). But the level of compensation pales in comparison to those who have interests in the pharmaceutical industry, medical system, or even in the government agencies that recommend these vaccine schedules. And, many of these parents (i.e. April Rene, Vera Duffy, etc.) have been offering this information for free or donate proceeds from book sales to further promote education to parents on vaccine realities. So, consider carefully the source of the information and all possible conflicts of interest.
Conflicts of interest are not always obvious and apparent.
Sometimes there are people in academic positions whose entire life, career, and livelihood depends on the acceptance and adherence to vaccine dogma. The entire basis of their scientific understanding is built on vaccine theory; their entire education – all their investment of their time through their entire life – rests on the foundation of one understanding: the way they were taught about how the immune system works. Their whole belief system rests on that. And to actually discover anything that goes against their basic premise becomes too dangerous for them and they don’t want to know the truth. They can’t look objectively at the evidence. Thus, even if they don’t work directly for a pharmaceutical company, maybe for an academic or government institution, their investment is so high into that philosophy that they are unable to see clearly the actual evidence when it is presented to them.
Some people that I respect highly are those who understand that level of academic buy-in to the vaccine industry, and who have received the same training, and yet they began to question the system based on specific events that happened in their life, or in the life of their patients.
Doctor Suzanne Humphries is a nephrologist (kidney specialist) from Canada who saw the horrific impact of routine vaccinations on her adult patients who were suffering with kidney conditions. She questioned the changes to standard hospital practice and was amazed at the lack of support she received from the hospital administration when questioning possible vaccine reactions.
Dr Russell Blaylock, neurologist, has developed an incredible theory about how the brain works and what impact neurotoxins have on the brain and how it impacts our health. He understands the ingredients in the vaccines and has seen the impact on brain tissue. He is a brilliant man; a nice, grandfatherly-like man. He is a man whose understanding could help enlighten the world, if we weren’t blinded by our own bias and belief system. He explains the blood brain barrier and knows which ingredients can cross it, when and how they can cross it and the devastating impact these vaccine ingredients have on the brain. He has done countless brain scans and research and can clearly see the damage to brains from toxic substances.
There are hundreds of trained medical professionals who are speaking out strongly against vaccines and the ‘science’ that supposedly supports them.
Last of all, I just want to say that if you do decide to vaccinate yourself or your children for anything, please, please consider the following points carefully:
- Your newborn infant was designed perfectly by God with a developing immune system that is amazing. Keep in mind that the blood/brain barrier is not fully developed until around the age of two (some experts hypothesize much later, like eight years). Any substance that is injected into a baby’s body can have direct access to the brain of an infant, who does not have the protection that naturally develops as the body and brain matures. Take these two years (or more) to research the facts and science thoroughly. Don’t feel any pressure.
- Take a look at all of the ingredients in every single vaccination you are considering. There are many toxins added for various reasons. Some are preservatives and some are specifically added as an adjunct (something to give an oomph to the immune system so that it will purposely respond to the offending disease cells). These substances will cross the blood brain barrier and do cause damage to the developing brain. Read the vaccine package insert on any shot you are considering.
- Absolutely don’t vaccinate before six months of age for anything for any reason. Do not cave in to pressure from any source. During those six months, wear your baby as often as you can: either you, your spouse, or a trusted family member. Wear your baby. The act of wearing your baby will enhance your baby’s brain development, immune system, and ensure optimal brain development. A parent’s most important role is to protect his/her baby’s brain.
- Exclusively breastfeed your baby for those six months, slowly adding whole, healthy complimentary foods after that, while continuing to breastfeed. Don’t worry about how often or how much. Just breastfeed them as often as they will suck and take the breast. Remember, this is just six months and it will pass all too quickly and become a memory. Give your all during these six months and you will find the benefits pay off for life. If breastfeeding is painful, get help early. By the time you’ve made it to six months, you and your baby will have figured out a lot of things about this breastfeeding relationship and will have a lot of confidence to continue and design this vital life-giving relationship according to all of your needs.
- If you have to vaccinate, never ever give any injections while your baby is sick – even just with a snotty nose. Just wait. The risk is not worth it. Also, never give Tylenol for any reason before or after a vaccination reaction. It has been specifically shown to cause greater harm. And, if you do decide to vaccinate, never ever give multiple injections on the same day. Spread them out far and wide. I cannot comprehend the rationale behind exposing our precious perfect children to this kind of toxic chemical mix all in the name of good health.
- Finally, seek God, believe in yourself, and share truth. There are so many in this world who have been deceived. Some have been deceived so deeply and for so long that their first exposure to truth is not going to convince them. Be patient with them. But be set in your mind and be bold enough to care enough to continue to share truth with them.
All my love, forever and always,
*Becky’s blog, Journey Boost, is full of information about vaccines. Some of her popular posts include: 240+ Doctors Question Vaccine Safety, Healthy Babies Don’t Just Die, 8 Questions to Handle A Pro Vax Assault, and Our Children, Our Future.
Three great books to help you with your decisions about vaccines can be found here: Vaccine Safety Manual for Concerned Families and Health Care Practitioners: Guide to Immunization Risks and Protection, Miller’s Review of Critical Vaccine Studies: 400 Important Scientific Papers Summarized for Parents AND What Your Doctor May NOT Tell You About Children’s Vaccinations